Sunday, August 07, 2005

not funny

as long as it's taken, i've realized that i'm just not funny on my own. at least not without an audience. i kindof feel like i have to be 'on' when i'm with other people. it's not a forced thing, not anymore. i don't know if it ever was. growing up a redhead, it feels like i was always the class clown-type. maybe that's why carrot top is a 'comedian' (& i use that term loosely for him). maybe it's just my inherently sarcastic nature. i get that from my mother. then again, i surround myself with people who have a finer appreciation of sarcasm. oftimes it eludes those who don't know me very well.

time to make the donuts. or something like that.

"Oh chariot I'm singing out loud...make me wanna spread my arms and fly." ---Gavin Degraw

2 Comments:

At 8/12/05, 2:10 AM, Blogger DCurrahee said...

I enjoy your comedy.

But then again, being the comic genius I am, I can appreciate the full spectrum comedy has to offer. ;)

 
At 8/12/05, 6:01 PM, Blogger mar said...

i have henceforth decided that i will call it 'dramedy'
yes indeed. :|

who be you? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter