Friday, September 19, 2008

giggle for the weekend-unicorns for obama

my friend n pointed me to this site. i couldn't stop laughing. and, i want to buy at least half a dozen different buttons.

the doctor one. because who doesn't love doogie/nph?

i've always liked banjos.

breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

i'm a natural redhead.

today is talk like a pirate day. arrr!

be sure to go through all 5 pages. you may find the perfect button for you! then, join suzanne's new facebook group, plush animal companions for obama (paco).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9/20/08, 10:49 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I love the stuff on that site. Thanks for the pointer. And I am mad that I missed speak like a pirate day. Argh!

 
At 9/20/08, 10:50 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh, and I super love your plush companion monkey!!! Petey rocks.

 
At 9/21/08, 8:57 PM, Blogger mar said...

i don't know how it could slip my mind since it's the same day as s's b-day.
and pete loves to speak his mind. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter