Friday, July 24, 2009

guess what?

i'm at blogher & have a passed out a few cards & still noone wants to read my blog. not that i care (too much). w00t w00t! i'm having a grand time rooming with suzanne & suebob. i met count mockula today & the 4 of us hit up marshall field's, erm, macy's so i could get in my lush fix in person. i held them up a bit because the salesperson sortof accosted me, but i was pleased with her assistance in making my purchases. i just didn't want to make the others wait so long for me. we then went upstairs to the cafe & i ended up having the world's smallest banana split (at 11am) while the three lovely ladies each had a slice of frango (mint chocolate) ice cream pie that they all agreed was divine.
i've met some other lovely ladies thus far & attended one session (lifeblogging), which at times seemed rather vitriolic but overall was a fabulous panel. picked up a bit of swag (lots of usb drives & coupons and random goodies), but missed out on the really good stuff at the swiffer lounge last night when we got here by about 20 minutes.
currently chilling on the supersoft mattress & comforter in the room (30th floor with an amazing view!) probably ought to cut this short & head down to find the other chicas for the keynote & suzanne's booksigning.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7/25/09, 10:41 AM, Blogger super des said...

Oh man, I wish I was there!

 
At 7/31/09, 11:19 AM, Blogger SUEB0B said...

No problem with the holding up at Lush. I had a grand time hanging out and watching the salesperson excitedly discuss bath products with you. I just get sneezy so I couldn't get too close!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter