Sunday, February 21, 2010

wow!

so apparently s arranged with my mom to buy me tickets to blogher '10. i just filed his taxes this afternoon and went to check my e-mail before bed. i saw 2 confirmation e-mails for my tickets with my parents' e-mail address. mom said i'd better ask s about it. pretty much spent his whole tax refund because i do things for him all the time. and so, besides buying the plane ticket, i guess i'm gonna be crashing at suzanne's place. good thing she knows i don't snore.
that explains why he kept asking me when the early bird deadline was. aww....

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2/22/10, 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, isn't he just the sweetest?!

 
At 2/22/10, 8:17 PM, Blogger mar said...

sometimes! :P

 
At 2/27/10, 5:08 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

OMG!!! Yay! I just left a comment on Suebob's blog saying that I hoped that you are coming. And you are!!! OMG!!! I am so excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter