Saturday, May 17, 2008

dream blob

no, i'm not going to share my dreams in detail. i've just been having a recurrent theme recently. no less than 3 times in as many weeks, last night included, i've dreamt that i was late getting back from my lunch break. and i don't mean 5, ten, fifteen minutes late either. some hijinks would ensue where i was halfway across town (i think for some reason last night i was standing in line to meet the pope & i'm not even catholic!) and have to explain why i was 3+ hours late to my boss. perhaps this has to do with the fact that i've been taking a late, but not long, lunch for the past couple weeks because of being short-staffed. or that i'm trying to sabotage myself & get fired or maybe just because i hate my job in general.

le sigh.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5/17/08, 11:26 AM, Blogger super des said...

Or maybe you really just want to meet the Pope, work be damned.

 
At 5/17/08, 10:22 PM, Blogger mar said...

i never did actually meet the pope. in fact, i think i had to kiss a priest just to get out of the line.

 
At 5/18/08, 9:47 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

The unconscious is wise. Also, I didn't know you tried to meet the pope. Interesting.

 
At 5/18/08, 10:19 PM, Blogger mar said...

only in my dreams. or maybe fantasies? urgh! jp ii would've been more my style than benedict.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter