Tuesday, May 20, 2008

springtime bizarro

so the last time i posted on bizarro world was when some guys hit on me on the walk home. well, that happened again this afternoon. i walked downtown to the library to check on things & some guy started walking along beside me struck up a conversation: "are you from iowa? nice weather we're having. what do you think of this town?" admittedly i was looking pretty cute today. it's a real ego boost. not that i look for that, but it certainly doesn't hurt.
and yay, i got my stimulus check yesterday! time to pay off some bills. (paypal, des?)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/21/08, 9:53 AM, Blogger super des said...

Woo! My stimulus check went to bills too (and a matching nail polish / lipstick / manicure kit). And yes, paypal. What shall I send you, my darling?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter