Wednesday, October 01, 2008

apology

i've been pretty much unresponsive on a lot of fronts lately. i haven't done laundry in 3 weeks nor have i bought groceries in nearly as long. my carpet needs vacuuming, my bathroom needs cleaning & my dishes need a good bath. but for the past month i haven't felt like i have the energy to do anything, besides go to work & get through the day. the fatigue and abdominal pain has moved to include chest pain. i think i know what's wrong, but don't want to get into the gory details.
so if you're on that list of things i've neglected, i'm sorry. one of these days i hope to wake up & feel better, but until then, it's all i can do to post a couple sentences on the blog.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/2/08, 12:11 AM, Blogger SUEB0B said...

It's ok. It sucks to feel bad. Your only task is to work on feeling better.

 
At 10/2/08, 7:41 PM, Blogger mar said...

thanks, suebb0b.
my cute, sweet coworker couldn't remember her log-in, so instead she had to walk over to my desk & offer to do my laundry & dishes rather than post a comment.
she's adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter