Wednesday, March 25, 2009

square one

and there's apparently nothing wrong with me. oh yes, my ana is completely totally high (see previous: normal is 1:40 & mine was 1:1280), but apparently it isn't a result of lupus or thyroid disease because my histone antibodies are normal and my thyroid labs are also on par. so, what is wrong with me? doctor says she doesn't know (and i quote: "it's a puzzle"), but wants to keep an eye on my thyroid labs at my next appointment on june 1. i see my gi doctor next monday, so we'll have to see what he says. of course, when i told him about the pain in my joints he told me it wasn't his issue and to see my regular doctor or a rheumatologist.
also, re: my subject, i totally loved that show when i was a kid.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3/26/09, 12:46 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Well, I am glad that it is not lupus, but I know how awful it is to be sick and not know what is causing it. Sometimes I used to wish that I had celiac or whatever just so that I could do something about it. I hope that things get better soon, diagnosis or not.

 
At 3/26/09, 7:16 AM, Blogger mar said...

i understand. i wish the doctors could figure out what's causing your problems, too. it's bad enough having a chronic condition, but at least with the colitis part i know what's wrong. not knowing almost makes it worse.

 
At 3/31/09, 10:00 PM, Blogger SUEB0B said...

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter