Thursday, July 15, 2010

suck it!

man, do i suck at this! going to blogher in 3 weeks and i haven't put up more than 2 posts in the last 2, oh, make that 3 months. yeesh!
i'd like to say that work (boss has been mia off and on since the beginning of the year & we've had 3 new people to train. guess who most of that responsibility falls on?), the (town)house (so many more places to get messy that need picking up!), the puppy (stop sleeping on our bed! 2 goodly-proportioned adults & a 25lb dog do not fit well on a full-size bed) and my health (after 9-ish years, my gi doctor no longer knows what to do with me & wants to either pass me on to mayo clinic or another large hospital because he's exhausted all treatment options for me with my gi-induced excruciating joint pain) are all to blame.
weee! what an interesting life i/we lead. thought i would be able to get back into the swing of things and work more on my bip, revising and whatnot. possibly even working on the 2nd book in the series that i started just after finishing up with the draft of the first one. or maybe even getting down to the nitty-gritty and submitting to publishers. yeah, right!
but that doesn't mean things aren't going swimmingly here in i-o-way. in fact, despite the work stress, house stress, health stress i feel in a good place. life really truly is good and i can't wait to see my ladies in nyc! so excited!
more again soon; i promise.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7/15/10, 9:40 PM, Blogger SUEB0B said...

Can't wait to see you either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter