Friday, September 28, 2007

'roid rage or exhaustion?

i am so sick of flippin' people knocking on my door & bugging me today. maybe it's just the steroids that are making me upset, but i have had no less than 15 knocks on my door from nursing, dietary, housekeeping, gift shop, (1 delivery-2 visits-b's gift from last week finally arrived & they had to confirm m & t's gift got to me yesterday). my day nurse who's also on tomorrow is older & completely flighty & overworked. at 8am she brought in the medication they already administered at 6am. it took her until almost noon to bring me towels to shower after asking since 9am & she didn't bring me a new robe/gown, so i had to put on the old one. then she just came in & asked when i was getting my infusion, you know, the one i had yesterday. *sigh* i tried to take a nap for an hour & 3 people knocked on my door.i'll be taking ambien tonight just to try to get a full rest, i think.
perhaps this feistiness just means i'm improving. man, i want a cheeseburger.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9/28/07, 10:04 PM, Blogger SUEB0B said...

I HATE that about the hospital. You already don't feel well and they pretty much guarantee that you never get any freaking sleep. It is criminal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter