Wednesday, April 16, 2008

burritos will kill me

so i've now had two ginormous 1.1lb steak burritos from chipotle in as many days. they delivered an order free to the clinic yesterday. (either they're hurting for business because last month they had a free to any hospital employee day too or looking for more business orders.) so i had my tasty & calorically immense burrito for lunch yesterday. one of the nurses was gone since last week & thus, i took hers home tonight & totally maowed (sic?) down on it.
i think, with all the rice & black beans, my digestive system will cause great difficulties & rebel against me. also, i will have to work out doubly hard (see last post) tonight. urgh! bad mar!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 4/16/08, 11:31 PM, Blogger SUEB0B said...

They are as big as my lower arm, yet I eat them. Yes, I do.

 
At 4/17/08, 7:14 AM, Blogger mar said...

we have a local place that just celebrated 15 or 20 years recently & they're as good if not better. although that lime cilantro rice is quite tasty!

 
At 4/17/08, 9:30 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Mmmm... steak burritos.

 
At 4/25/08, 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not the only one I know who has a love-hate relationship with Chipotle. Beware! They're owned by McDonald's. But so good. Ugh. Thus is life.

 
At 4/25/08, 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops... uhh, scratch that McDonald's mention. I just double-checked that and Wikipedia says they're not owned by them any longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter