Sunday, April 27, 2008

mouse potato

ergh! i need to get off this couch or at the very least get this roasting 'puter off my lap. things need to get done & that's (barely) happening when i hit refresh every 5 minutes or less.
i'll watch the next 3 innings of the cubs v. nationals game, then get dressed & go outside to enjoy the nice sunday weather & finish my book (that i claimed i was going to finish yesterday, but instead surfed the interwebs until i had to get ready for the party). no wonder i don't getting any 'real' writing done anymore. i'm too busy accomplishing nothing checking my e-mail/facebook/blog comments.

i need an intervention. unplug the computer, maren.
do it now.
m-out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4/27/08, 9:46 PM, Blogger super des said...

you and me both, sister.
Even when there is NOTHING going on, I still refresh.

 
At 4/27/08, 9:56 PM, Blogger mar said...

and of course the cubbies lost.
weekends are pretty bad for me like that.
but at least i finished reading my book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter