Friday, May 23, 2008

so tgif

i am so incredibly relieved that it's friday. it's been yet another long week. i still find myself exhausted from the all-day infusion on wednesday. doesn't help that i bashed my head into a metal shelf in the bathroom while i was there infusing. derrr...
long, long weekend with no plans. other than to write, that is. hopefully i can manage to get a big chunk done on these three days. over two thousand words written this past week. now if only this headache would go away...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5/23/08, 9:23 PM, Blogger SUEB0B said...

Bashing my head makes me out of control angry. Dunno why, it just does.

 
At 5/23/08, 9:46 PM, Blogger mar said...

well, i was vaguely pissed that the act of bending over to pull my pants up caused me to bump my head. but the dizziness quickly overcame any anger issues. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter