Wednesday, May 21, 2008

hives again

so i'm breaking out in red blotches an hour into my infusion. not as bad as last time, but i knew to look for them. apparently they're just gonna give me more iv steroids and keep infusing, which means i'll be here the rest of the freakin' day! it's gorgeous outside. at least when i'm at work i don't have the tease of windows letting me see the lush green grass and bright sun bouncing off the bricks of my church across the street.
le sigh.

update-so i was in the chemo suite getting my infusion from 8.45am until 4.15pm today. at least i got over 800 words written & i am now surpassing the 1,000 word mark for the day. things are flowing quite nicely for the time being. i can see the end in sight! then what'll i do with myself.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5/22/08, 10:36 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

You'll research publishers and agents (I can share the name of mine, who is a friend), write a proposal, and send manuscripts. This takes as much time as writing the book. You'll be very busy. :)

 
At 5/22/08, 10:37 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I don't know if my previous comment went through, but basically I wrote that after you are done writing the book, you'll research publishers/agents, write a proposal, and send out manuscripts. Then I will come to your book party, and it will be fun.

 
At 5/23/08, 6:13 PM, Blogger mar said...

oh definitely! i've got some books & monthly newsletters on publishing houses from the correspondence course i'm just finishing up. lots more work to do, but just having the book written will be an accomplishment that i feel will be worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter