Friday, January 21, 2011

always more fun

This getting back on track stuff is hard. I really thought I'd be able to keep up with blogging. That was a good one and it lasted about as long as the average New Year's resolution. Good thing I forgot to make any this year.
At least I'm still going to the gym 5-6 days/week. But I started that trend back in August, so now it's one of those good habits, like making your bed for 2 solid weeks so that it becomes second nature.
Anyroad, enough with the ramble. The whole point of posting again is to whine about recent life. As that seems to be the whole point of my blog at all.
Two weeks ago, S's dad started his radiation and chemo. 2 and a half weeks ago S got fired. Since we were technically DINKs (double income, no kids), does that make us OINKs now? Lots of fun there, what with a mortgage and all. Hopefully some unemployment will come through and we have a little bit of money to tide us to supplement my salary. I may get into more details later. After all, this is my 301st post in 6 years. In for a penny, in for a pound, right?

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 1/25/11, 9:09 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Maren, I am so sorry to hear that S lost his job. I hope that things are going OK, given all the stressful things that are happening.

 
At 1/25/11, 9:11 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Maren, I am so sorry to hear the news. I know that things are really stressful right now, so let me and Dana know if there is anything we can do to help.

 
At 1/25/11, 9:16 PM, Blogger mar said...

Thanks Suzanne. Things are as okay as they can be right now. I appreciate it.

 
At 1/26/11, 11:46 PM, Blogger 1A said...

So sorry to hear your news. Will be thinking of you & hoping for good things to come your way.

 
At 2/7/11, 1:22 PM, Blogger mar said...

Thank you, Becky.
And I'm so sorry for your loss, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter