Tuesday, February 15, 2005

job security

so besides not really having any direction in life, what i want to do when i grow up, and all the added drama that has been introduced into my world lately, last night i find out that we now have a quota. this is a nice omen for my imminent sacking. lovely. just what i need right now, being physically ill from stress & not yet under health coverage. admittedly, i dislike my job. it is sales after all. not a big fan, but i'm trying, despite my decided lack of pushiness that seems necessary in a sales-type position. and so the big boss is not pleased with his new sales team. he did manage to singlehandedly run the company while making at least one new newspaper sale per week. what are we doing wrong?
well, i'm looking for something to do. maybe even something i'd enjoy. i guess i was sadly mistaken when this job was described in thinking that i'd like it. i feel very misled. any leads and prayers are welcome. for those of you who know me, what can you see me doing?

"It might be a quarter-life crisis. Or just the stirring in my soul. Either way I wonder sometimes about the outcome of a still verdictless life. Am I living it right?" ---John Mayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter