Wednesday, March 02, 2005

help!

just like the beatles' song, i need somebody. really, if any of you who stumble across this would be so kind. the thing is, i'd like to make some adjustments to my sidebar and know absolutely nothing of code. the only thing i managed to figure out on my own was how to add a counter, but i can't seem to find a help section here that lets me add things such as links, favorites, quotes. I definitely want quotes. a blog that i read on occasion (but don't actually know the owner) randomly generates a new quote every time you refresh the page. that, i would love to do with my old (& soon to be made more current) quotebook.
if you take pity on me, i'll buy you a beverage of your choice if you're ever in town. pwease.

"And I hope your friends are many And your laughter's always loud" ---Will Hoge

1 Comments:

At 3/3/05, 9:39 AM, Blogger Ann-Marie said...

mar, i can help you with adding links and photos (anything i have on my blog, i can show you how to do). as for the regenerating quotes, i think you have to pay for that. one of my friends has it on his blog, too, and it's cool, but i'm not out to put money into this thing. if you are, then more power to ya! drop me an email sometime and let me know what you're looking to add.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter