Monday, January 07, 2008

omg! i am so fat!

okay, not really fat at all, but not feeling particularly healthy. i'm actually a couple pounds over my default weight of 150. that’s the weight i usually rebound back to & on me, it’s not so terrible. technically within the normal bmi range, depending on how tall you think i am. (i maintain that i'm 5’6”!)
well, my willpower is not helping me through & i'm too shy (read-antisocial) to join a gym. i would like to take up swimming. good exercise, low impact. we'll see how things work out. maybe i can convince s to go swimming at the rec with me. he keeps saying he wants to lose weight, too.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/25/08, 11:43 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

My sister works out at the rec center. maybe you can be work out buddies. I don't think she swims, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter