Sunday, January 13, 2008

recap:things to do before i'm 30

i posted this list a while back on my co-blog and now it's just a smidge more than a year off that i'll need to accomplish these things!

balance my checkbook (for at least 6 months in a row)
fall in love*
get healthy
go skydiving (tandem or solo)
hit the slopes (for the 1st time in over a decade)
make out with someone older than me*
travel to the uk again (can't break my stride- 4x in 11 years!)**
finish my bip (book-in-progress)
submit an article for publishing (any publication qualifies)
attend a broadway show (big apple, london theatre excluded)
see my brother home from iraq (actually see him)*
throw my 'rents a birthday party (they deserve it & they're only a week apart)
return to italia (hint, hint amanda)
reunite w/ my ascsa or caesarea friends (it's been too long)
see tt exchange vows with his honey (they're so cute!)*
watch my cubbies get a w @ wrigley (is it asking too much?)
become an actual member at zion (i've only been attending for 5 years)*
attend my 10th hs reunion (w/out reverting to the person i was then)***
visit becky in florida (are you happy now?)
continue my thanksgiving tradition ('06-nashville, '07-woodruffs?)*
pay off my credit card debt, completely


*accomplished
**i'm leaving in february!
***too little too late-didn't really want to go

this list will continue to grow & change. some of these items are significantly more frivolous than others, but that doesn't mean i don't want to finish them all.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1/13/08, 9:46 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

The only one I think might not happen is the Cubs. I was a die hard Cubs fan since I was in 3rd grade, and I decided this past season that my relationship with them was unhealthy, as they just break my heart over and over again. But if they surprise me, I hope I can celebrate with you.

Before you turn 30, I'd also love to introduce you to my sister, who lives in your town and I think you'd get along with splendidly! I'd like to visit her this fall, so perhaps then if not sooner via email... (How nice of me to set up my own goals before you turn 30.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter