Monday, March 14, 2005

addendumtocurry

feel like I'm in high school again. last week both l & a asked me if I was going to j's birthday party on saturday & i hadn't been invited. so basically i was excluded from the whole thing because i wasn't about to crash the party when neither j nor b had told me about it. not the point that they both attended my birthday festivities a month ago. i even have pictures of it up in my cubicle. but i guess i'm not worth enough effort for them to invite.
why do i let people do this to me? there are times when i think i'm so close to getting over the ostracism i experienced in the olden days, but i still let it hurt me when it happens all over again.

"She was just a shell in the sand. If you weren't too careful, she'd slip right through your hand." --- Blu Sanders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter