Friday, February 08, 2008

miracle drug

so after nearly two weeks of aches and pains, i had my remicade infusion on thursday morning. omigoodness! i didn't even need to take an ibuprofen for the rest of the day. by the time i got home from work, besides being sleepy from the benadryl they made me take, i almost felt normal again. wow! i am so glad that worked because i don't think i could've taken much more of the inability to just live life day-to-day. i could barely dress myself. s had to help me pull up my pants last friday because my wrists hurt so badly. if that doesn't tell you how bad off i was, i don't know what.
but now i'm better. yay! and this should last at least 6 or 7 weeks, if not eight until the next infusioin. yippee!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter